We want to ensure your vacation with us is a memorable one. We have partnered with RedSky Insurance to offer our guests a “Ski Trip Preserver” trip insurance program. The industry’s only insurance that covers vacation rental guests in the uncontrollable circumstance of there not being enough snow at the resorts to open, or in the case the resort must close prematurely in the season. It also obviously covers all your standard trip insurance cancellation or interruptions.
We help keep vacation dreams alive. You just purchase your Ski Trip Preserver when you book your vacation rental with us.
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm, or a disappointing snowfall in the mountains, and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Ski Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Ski Trip Preserver is truly one of a kind.
By partnering with RedSky we are able to offer the most comprehensive product available in the industry with a snow provision to cover ski-destination specific events:
• Loss or theft of ski passes.
• Lack of snowfall.
• Avalanche resulting in closure of ski facilities.
• Transportation costs to nearby ski resorts (if applicable) in the event of lack of snowfall or closure of ski facilities.
• Reimbursement for sporting equipment rental if baggage delayed more than 12 hours.
Ski Trip Preserver offers broadest limits:
• Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
• $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
• Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
• $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
• Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Ski Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
• Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
• Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
• Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Ski Trip Preserver also provides:
• Worldwide emergency assistance service
• Emergency roadside assistance service
View Sample Trip Preserver Policy Here
Have added peace of mind by purchasing Ski Trip Preserver when booking your vacation rental with Rentals Only!